Thursday, April 12, 2007

new books!

I've been scouring the internet for just the right baby sweater and I can't seem to find it. The Easter Bunny brought me a Barnes & Noble gift card, so today William and I ventured out there. I bought Simple Knits for Cherished Babies that has a sweater nearly what I wanted, so it will work, plus a couple of other really cute sweaters. I also bought One Skein that has a few cool patterns. I saw about ten other books I wanted, but as I already had to put the balance on my credit card, I refrained.

I did, however, join another bookclub. *shifty* Great news is I got Vogue Stitchionary 3, Mason Dixon Knitting, Knitting Beyond the Edge, Family Knits, and The Best of Vogue Knitting Magazine, which I haven't actually seen (it was at the store today, but I didn't even take it off the shelf), but hello! Vogue knitting patterns; it's certain to have something fab. Anyway, all 5 of those books for $32. Nice. And only have to buy one more within a year. Their titles seem to rotate, so I'm sure something will pop up that I'll want.

I've just joined in the round on Mesilla, so now the actual body begins. I'm not sure I'll have enough yarn. :/ At least I won't get there though until after I get back to work, so I'll have some money to spend at the LYS if I need to go back.

The second baby sock is on the foot now too, so that should be finished by the end of the week.

No comments: